Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: RAM Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay I flashed my BIOS to the file you gave and after following the procedure I still end up with the same issue of having 4GBs of hardware reserved RAM Sad
I need new foto of Product Information page in BIOS.
(12-28-2015, 11:56 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I need new foto of Product Information page in BIOS.

I posted it along with the BIOS Screen picture in my previous post. It states that it only recognizes 4Gigs. Also since then I have tested my RAM in each slot of the MOBO and this is the following outcome:

**Slot 1 being closest to CPU**

ONE STICK:
-Slot 1: Infinite BEEP
-Slot 2: Boots fine
-Slot 3: Infinite BEEP
-Slot 4: Boots fine

TWO STICKS:
-Slots 1/3: Infinite BEEP
-Slots 2/4: Boots fine
-Slots 1/2: Boots with trouble (boots maybe half the time) shows proper 4GB
-Slots 3/4: Boots with trouble (boots maybe half the time) shows proper 4GB

THREE STICKS:
-Slot 1/2/3: Boots with trouble (Shows inproper 4GB)

FOUR STICKS:
-Boots with extreme difficulty (1/20 times have to keep hardbooting over and over till it finally does a POST beep) shows 4GB Hardware Reserved

I hope this isn't a hardware issue Sad
Please boot with two sticks in slot 2&4, run CPU-Z and check memory mode: single or dual.
Then try slots 1&2 and slots 3&4 and check memory mode too.
Okay I have to run some chores for the day and I will be back in a few hours to give this a shot. Again, thank you for your help and patience!
Reserved memory is set aside for on board graphics. You should be able to go in to your bios and find video/graphics settings and set how much memory is used. if you have a dedicated video card disable the onboard graphics. Do not disable the graphics if you do not have a dedicated card!!
CraZyNOTRT
You are wrong, it's another problem...
Pages: 1 2