Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: SATA Operation ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening BM..it's been a while since I've been on this site..(BTW..i remedied my past issues with my Gateway GM5866E RAID)..I have a brand new issue..(rather 2 issues)..I have the same issue with both my Gateway GT5026E & my Dell Inspiron Mini 1010. They BOTH don't have a SATA option. The Gateway only has ENHANCED & LEGACY. The Dell has NO SATA option at all..The most recent BIOS from Gateway is the NT94510J.15A.0109. The Dell's latest BIOS is the A11 (Tirga). The ironic thing is that i have another GT5026E with a different mobo. That model no# is NT94510J.15A.0099. That one has the options & works perfectly. I can't do a backup because the PC is riddled with viruses, therefore i can't make a copy. So if anyone out there can just add the SATA options to them, i'd be most grateful. Again, my problem is there is no way to use AHCI (which is murder if you have an SSD) or RAID. Thank you all in advance & i hope to hear from someone soon. Peace..& God bless you & yours..

A-Weapons..South Bronx, NYC..