Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus X75VC BIOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,
I'm trying flashing your mod on my asus x75vc.

afusdos and afuwinx64 are error 43 ... erase error with option "/gan" no error but no change in the bios.

will you have an idea.

my test win 10 x64 and dos 6.22

thx
(12-12-2018, 02:15 PM)znobox Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I'm trying flashing your mod on my asus x75vc.

afusdos and afuwinx64 are error 43 ... erase error with option "/gan" no error but no change in the bios.

will you have an idea.

my test  win 10 x64 and dos 6.22

thx
Hi!
1. Bios mod which posted in this thread prepared for another user and based on the file bios backup from him laptop. Each mod bios prepared personal.
2. Bios mod which posted in this thread doesn't have unlocked menus and settings.
ok thank you for the info, I opened my dump with AMIBCP. I do not see the hidden option. do you know what specific advantage I can activate on my bios. can you help me see it?

sorry i use google trad ..
(12-13-2018, 08:37 AM)znobox Wrote: [ -> ]ok thank you for the info, I opened my dump with AMIBCP. I do not see the hidden option. do you know what specific advantage I can activate on my bios. can you help me see it?

sorry i use google trad ..

Check your PM.
hi,
Nothing concrete but I feluchi who proposes to change our discharge for a beerWink how much beer? I am novice in mod bios in spite of other competency compatible but I understood the procedure of modification. but I do not see where to change because not too much hide option in the asus x75vc.
hello everyone, pls help me unlock a bios of my asus x75vc laptop
I found a topic on the forum with my laptop, but there are no working links.
i tried to save backup of my bios, but amibcp dont open it.
Bios dump maked by AFUWINGUI v3.05.02, but amibcp v.4.53 dont read this dump.it throws an error: Setup information not found
i dumped it with afudos but amibcp got the same error. I do not know what to do.
Pages: 1 2 3