Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] DV7 6020ev WHITE LIST removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day friends.

I have the model of HP DV7 6020ev , and as you can guess , i'm willing to change the wifi card  with the Intel Centrino N 6200 622ANHMW 

The BIOS that i'm wearing at the moment is the official F.1B, downloaded from the site of HP  (  HP official site for BIOS  ) 

I have the exe file of the BIOS downloaded from the above HP site on my Google drive, ready for download  HERE

Is anything that i must know before i'll proceed  to the changing of the mod-bios? Any more information for my model nedeed?

I hope the MOD will work, becase the current wifi card is trash! (5MB/sec transfer!no 5Ghz support) 

Thank you in advance

PS. of course i looked in the forums for an already moded bios for my model , but didn't found anything

PS2. I found at the chamomil repository link here already moded for white list the bios sp55068 like my model use, BUT i'm afraid to use it , because it was for different model than mine. But i dont understand, may different models use same BIOS?