Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Confirmed Working Bios Mod for Pegatron APP78-CF aka Jesse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would like to give a huge thank you to DeathBringer for making this Bios Mod. This would have never been possible without DeathBringer. DeathBringer is the biggest and greatest help I have ever gotten on forums. After almost 2 years of waiting, finally there is a bios mod that works for the touchsmart.

[Image: dwVYFkFA.png]
This mod for all system based on Pegatron APP78-CF motherboard, known as Jesse.
No downloads huh? Yeah don't download just yet until DeathBringer fixes blue screen errors
Warning you could get a BSOD with this bios mod and possibly kill your motherboardĀ Sad
hi. i have the same board with damaged LVDS2.
when i connect to the LVDS1 no image appears. i think it only appears when external graphics card is connected.

this mod turns on the LVDS1 with internal graphics card?

thanks
No, it's offtopic.
What's your new CPU. Post a photo of DDR3 DIMMs.
I still need a photo of installed memory.
You have DDR3 1600 Mhz, but you need old DDR3 1066 Mhz to protect your motherboard from dying.
You can run other CPU with my mod3. But CPUs with TDP>45W can kill your motherboard too.
BTW: I know one case with using DDR 1333 Mhz with killing motherboard - https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-S...#pid109548
Pages: 1 2 3