Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Aspire T120e/AcerPower M2. Acer G74M Unlock(ed/ing) it myself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Acer Aspire T120 and Acer Power M2

MotherBoard:GA-7S741M (Acer G74M)

Bios version: R01-B1

Download: Acer official bios R01-B1

==========================================================================================

All links are dead for this system. (remove them please, I tried to reply in all that are so.....)

I didn't get any responce for this request and so I started to look at it myself, and yes with succes!

This will also work with some other Acer systems, tho I am not sure wich yet but I will provide that information as soon as I will release the right BIOS.

Mainly I am unlocking the bios so I could OC the MOBO as far as allowed. ( The Volt regulars are not an option inside the bios, tho they are an option to create as a bios itself. Like for example a version that adds +0.05% voltage, there are 3 possible voltage levels.

What I'm doing now is: ,, Fit everything nicely in the menu's and or tabs.

==========================================================================================
Make 1 version that has all unlocked features. (specially for OC'ers)

Download Here                                                                          

Combined unlocked version + Highest Voltages 
[Image: IMG_03091.jpg]           

Download Here                                                                          

Make 1 version that is a PRE-set bios for a fast setting with no risk of burning anything. And will leave basic settings as a 'user-defined friendly' and a 'can basicly not ruin your bios' mode.

Pictures below are test versions not the real bios!

(off topic) Thanks for meeting bios mods I am a fast learner and this page has provided me tons of information and knwoledge!

[Image: IMG_0295.jpg][Image: IMG_0300.jpg][Image: IMG_0301.jpg][Image: IMG_0293.jpg][Image: IMG_0294.jpg][Image: IMG_0296.jpg][Image: IMG_0297.jpg][Image: IMG_0298.jpg][Image: IMG_0299.jpg]
delete
delete
delete