Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Aspire One AOD150
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is happening when laptop power on?
Do you see indicators and fan on when laptop start without holding keys Esc+fn??
Indicators and power button don't work. Black screen. Fn+Esc =nothing
bad news!!Your bios if fully broken abd boot block have damage.I'm sorry Sad
Only HW SPI Programmer can do this job!!
But, i send you little gift is completed mod with unlocked tabs. Just choose any "kav10.fd" and flash it into bios chip.
Regards!
Не велика потеря на самом деле. Smile Всё же спасибо вам за уделённое время и за мод Smile
На программаторе за 500-1000руб прошьют влегкую его))Хорошо,что все кончается хорошо Smile
Если получится прошить, хочу знать, успешен ли мод.

When you are successed with SPI Programmer, let me know.
(03-08-2016, 05:05 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]bad news!!Your bios if fully broken abd boot block have damage.I'm sorry Sad
Only HW SPI Programmer can do this job!!
But, i send you little gift is completed mod with unlocked tabs. Just choose any "kav10.fd" and flash it into bios chip.
Regards!

Hello! I am in searching for how to unlock the hidden menu in my Acer Aspire One AOD150. So can you send me modded bios? Or tell me how to I can do this myself. Thanks.
Greetings from Bulgaria!
After over two weeks of searching for an "unlocked" bios for kav10 (aod150) I have had no success.
Can you help me in any way!?
Any pointers on how to unlock the bios?
(the translation from Bulgarian is with Google Translate)
Pages: 1 2