Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Dell Vostro 3360 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, 
I have 2 Dell Vostro 3360 one with BIOS unlocked, the other one with BIOS LOCKED. I tried to copy with a programmer information from unlocked BIOS to the locked BIOS but doesn't work. Also, tried to follow steps from others forums from this site, read unlocked BIOS with Universal Bios Extractor, renamed file as BIOS.cap and put into FAT32 USB drive and tried to recover bios by pressing END Key. It made recovery but BIOS still locked. BIOS is Phoenix SecureCore Tiano, BIOS chipset is Winbond 25Q64, when i read Bios with programmer I have a 8Mb file, reading BIOS with Universal Bios Extractor I have a 6mb file. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!
[attachment=23489]Hello i have Dell Vostro 3360 but not have option to boot from USB or mSATA after change UEFI mode only show Boot From Network.If posible to unlock UEFI boot option to show me USB or i need to make mSATA boot disk not internal. Thanks