Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [WILL PAY] [REQUEST] Lenovo Thinkcentre a61 unlocked bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all I would like to start by saying sorry if posted in the wrong place.

Well,I just replaced my old pentium 4 with an new amd athlon 64 x2 system which is much better.But my problem is that I cannot run newer games on it without overclocking.As any ami bios system I jumped into the bios but the advanced tab is nowhere to be found.I cannot overclock on this locked bios.So this is the reason I am posting here.Below you will find an attachment of my current stock unmodified bios and my current specs is will help.

Current bios (from lenovo website):https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/thinkcentre_bios/2ujy60usa.exe

My current specs:Amd athon 64 x2 5000+
Lenovo L-A690 motherboard
450W RPC psu
Nvidia geforce gt 730 (currently loaned so useing integrated for few days)

Again sorry if posted in wrong section
As for payment goes i will be more than happy to "donate" ~5$ via paypal I can extand that amount but only with the results(if bios is stable etc)

P.S Have any idea on what OC could i touch with that cpu?Already orderd a hyper tx3 evo cooler so i was thinking of 3.2ghz