Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus 1201HA : bluetooth problem (+ unlock bios?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

First, I hope I am posting in the good one section Big Grin

Second, I need your help -of course, or I am not posting - with my BIOS : I have an ASUS eeePC 1201HA (last BIOS version gave by Asus) and I have a new card, Intel Corporation Wireless 3160, so dual bluetooth/wifi (this card is working, I used it on my MSI ge60 2PL-075FR and everything was fine, inclued the bluetooth). I installed the card : wifi is working fine (with Windows and Archlinux), but I can't use bluetooth !
The bluetooth componant isn't detected, so I don't understand. I checked my drivers on Windows and Archlinux, but nothing just I can't see the bluetooth module in my systems.

So, I would like have a new BIOS if possible, with a complete support of this chipset (Intel Corporation Wireless 3160) because I think it is the problem (but maybe I am wrong ?) and a unlocked BIOS please, it could be nice !

Best regards.

PS : here is my actual BIOS version : http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePC/1...1459457197