Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Solved] Asus eeepc 1000hgo windows 10?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-01-2016, 11:13 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try do on 1000HGo as here describe:
Sylv3se Wrote:The initial release of the Microsoft tool that checks system upgrade compatibility had some issues and was replaced on 6/2. A fix was released that will show under optional updates that you need to download and install from Windows Update if not installed automatically. Microsoft is currently moving the fix to recommended in WU.

Windows 8.x https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2976978
Windows 7 SP1 https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2952664

You can verify this fix was installed by Viewing Installed updates.

After verifying the fix was installed you can re-run the Compatibility Appraiser. This will happen automatically within a day or it can be run manually from an admin command prompt:

schtasks.exe /Run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

Once started, it may take 10 minutes or so for the appraiser to complete. Once complete, re-open the Get Windows 10 app and it will have the updated compatibility information
@DeathBringer:
I solved the problem!
I tried to do a clean install of windows 10, before I created a genuineticket.xml by execute the gatherosstate.exe (copied from Win10-DVD to Desktop at my eeepc1000hgo), saved the genuine ticket to a USB-stick. While installing Win10 (started the PC from win10-DVD) I clicked "I have no serial number". After installing I copied the saved genuineticket.xml to „C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\clipsvc\genuineticket\", restart the PC, and windows10 is activated! All works fine, so I am very happy now! Big Grin
(Of course the win7- COA is still at the bottom of the netbook and will NOT be used at another PC!)
So thank you very much for all your efforts, without you I never could get the inspiration for solving my problem. If you want (and know how to), you can close the thread and mark it as "solved"; maybe my solution helps another members.
Many greetings from Zittau in Germany (yeahh, I'm a Kra*t...) and best wishes to you!
Mirko
I'm not a moderator, I can't edit your posts. You can add "solved" by editing first post in this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3