Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST} HP G62-A16ED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a bios to shut the ati videocard down?

This is the original bios: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55430.exe (F48)

Laptop model: HP G62 A16ED, intel pentium dual-core.

regards,

Roy.
Hello!
So, you are recovered laptop after bad flash mod Camiloml.
Your bios is external RSA sign checked so you will bricked laptop every time after flash.
You can flash mod using HW SPI Programmer only.
If you will flash this mod you need HP DMI Tools also to restore privata data and serial numbers because mod in archive is just update.
Regards!
(04-04-2016, 05:53 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
So, you are recovered laptop after bad flash mod Camiloml.
Your bios is external RSA sign checked so you will bricked laptop every time after flash.
You can flash mod using HW SPI Programmer only.
If you will flash this mod you need HP DMI Tools also to restore privata data and serial numbers because mod in archive is just update.
Regards!

Hi,

Thanks for youre respons. So there is no way to activate video settings in my bios? Only to do it with hardware? I'm new with this stuff.
I tried to flash with an Camiloml bios, but then it bricked. Had to recover with original bios *.FD and phoenix and hp tools. Now my laptop
works well with the original bios, but i still want to disable the ati videocard in my laptop.

regards.
I strongly recommend you do not touch videosettings.
Many users disabled one of videocards in bios and got bricked laptop.
Laptop can be recovered using HW SPi Programmer only!
Do you understand all risks?Do you want to continue?
Nope. Thanks for explaining!

Greets

Roy