Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Unlock Toshiba L50D-C-13G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I have a Toshiba L50D-C-13G laptop, and I would like to unlock every possible hidden menus in my BIOS.
Here is the latest BIOS for my laptop:
https://mega.nz/#!SclhEZQJ!h3U9pd47pWIBp...6-u9lDId6Q

Thank You in advance!

Robert
Hello, Robert!
All new bioses are RSA checking before using vendor's flasher so there are two ways to bypass it:
1.Laptops with intel controller hub can get bios mod using Intel Flashing Programming Tool (software)
2.This method works in all another causes, even if 1. didnt works because bios hip is rewrite protected.
Your laptop with AMD CPU, so bios mod can be flashed using External SPI Programmer +Pomona Clip.
(04-25-2016, 07:09 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Robert!
All new bioses are RSA checking before using vendor's flasher so there are two ways to bypass it:
1.Laptops with intel controller hub can get bios mod using Intel Flashing Programming Tool (software)
2.This method works in all another causes, even if 1. didnt works because bios hip is rewrite protected.
Your laptop with AMD CPU, so bios mod can be flashed using External SPI Programmer +Pomona Clip.

Does it mean that I can't use the method You use with the other BIOS unlocks that I can find on this site? Sorry, i know a lot about computer hardware but these BIOS dump and RSA thingies aren't too clear for me.
I tried to reply to you in PM and got this, 
  • Da Vinci Code has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.