Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo U410 Bios Recovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After trying to update with the latest bios from Lenovo's website, my laptop is now stuck in the boot menu. Anything I select to boot from brings me back to the boot menu. I tried the wincrisis method but I am unable to get it to work properly on the usb drive. The error reads "project path must be specified" but does not allow me to chose a path. 

Fortunately I backed everything up before doing this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Model: Lenovo U410
New Bios: 65CN99WW
I have been trying to get my computer back for a few days now so any help is greatly appreciated.

I originally was trying to upgrade my WiFi card on my Lenovo U410 but because the new card was not supported, I came here in hopes of getting it whitelisted. Because I was running into issues with 65CN15WW bios, I decided to download the latest from Lenovo's site (65cn99ww) and come back for assistance on that. I don't know if it was because I was going from windows 10 to windows 8, but when I flashed the bios, it is now stuck on the boot menu.

Now I am in the process of trying to do a bios recovery. I am not sure if it is the correct tool to be using but I have tried going through the steps with the Phoenix Wincrisis tool but I do not know where to find the .wph file needed for the usb. 

I'm not really sure where to go from here. It has been suggested that I buy a programmer, but I want to make sure there isn't something i'm doing wrong before I do that.
Hey this happens.. when the bios changes from EFI /secure to legacy.. u have go go in the bios and chance those settings.. if u can get to the boot menu try to log in to the bios.. ??.. this mobo is a big pain in the but i am trying to get slic2.1 and wL..