Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: How I learn what I need to learn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found this site, and seemly you people mod the bios for several reasons that I can't understand, like changing AHCI or something.

So I wanted to learn about that... can you improve PC performance or stability this way?

Also, I wnated to use my mobo lastest bios always, and also use the hackintosh bootloader "Ozmosis", that is a UEFI mod.

How I learn about this too? For example Ozmosis guides frequently tell people that if you don't have enough free space, to just "delete stuff you aren't using", how I figure what I use, and what I don't?

And most Ozmosis guides work by replacing modules of a existing bios file, this seemly constrain you in free space terms, since seemly you can't move parts of the bios further along even if the physical chip supports it.

There is a better way to made a UEFI bios from existing parts, that pack it better? (ie: use more space if needed, and don't leave free space in the middle of the image if not needed)