Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: T410 mod BIOS bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have flashed a WL-free BIOS from Serg008 to my T410 2537-DA3. I had the latest factory BIOS before. Flash was successful, i disabled the TPM because the beeps at startup. Adapter ROM is 1.18, in addition.
Then i realized, that i cannot read CPU speed from the OS (Ubuntu), and the battery isn't charging.
I can see on the indicator, when it is inserted or not, but no charging. I installed TLP, started a calibration, but it only discharged the battery, and charging is not working. (Or if it is working, BIOS does not see what charging circuit is doing.)

I tried to flash factory BIOS, but it cannot be done with 0% battery. I tried to flash factory BIOS from .exe , but i only have a Live Mini XP as Windows, and it does not work. Winphlash itself is working fine, but i can not find any factory Fl1 and Fl2 what i can trust and i can flash.

Can someone suggest any solution for this?
Hello ColT2x,

Could you run that question by me again please?

"Winphlash itself is working fine, but i can not find any factory Fl1 and Fl2"

^Could you clarify F|1 and F|2?

~Steven
(05-23-2016, 10:07 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Winphlash itself can flash files this means it is working. But i don't know which should i flash from FL1 and FL2 i extracted from factory BIOS. (The Lenovo BIOS consists from 2 parts, an FL1 and FL2  file, but i have one FL1, two FL2, and many .PAT files.)

Thanks,

Hello ColT2x,

~Steven
(05-23-2016, 10:07 PM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ColT2x,

~Steven

I have flashed back the latest factory BIOS, and now i can see the CPU speed correctly, bu i think it is not charging (Battery dropped from 100% to 99, and if i pull out the power plug, it does not notify me that it is plugged out, or  operating from battery... (Before mod bios, it notified).