Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Toshiba Satellite L745 BIOS Unlocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toshiba Satellite L745-S4110
Insyde
Bios rev. 3.5
Bios version 2.60
Based on the previous thread, some people said that there are some features that was locked on standard BIOS. I have TOSHIBA Satellite L745 Laptop. It has 0 Dedicated Video Memory. It bothering me a lot.

[Image: Screenshot_2.png]

I would like to mod the BIOS so that i can access the advanced settings that could increase my Dedicated Video Memory. 
The download link is below.
That was the latest version from the manufacturer site.

Thanks a lot for your response.
hi, i'm trying to enable my intel HD

i'm already dumped my current bios using "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0"
then i open it using "InsydeH2OEZE_x86_WIN_100.00.02.13", then i edit "update default", then i found Form 592 Internal Graphics Device , which current option is "auto", so if i change to enable will it activate the intel hd?

or, anyone can unlock my bios menu to do that?

Model: Toshiba L745 PSK14L-01H002
bios dump & bios menu: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ucnldvrnas2f...3aZDa?dl=0
think it's difficult,coz i can't mod the vga bios *dump in nibitor. its said "gpu device id unknown"   Undecided
can anyone?
Hello, new user here, I have a old Toshiba Satellite L745 and right now its starting to show it's age. I want to squeeze a few more years of this by OC the CPU (I am also in process of adding/modding better cooling for this laptop) but the BIOS doesn't allow it. Can anyone provide me with an unlocked BIOS? (Preferably with all of the settings unlocked as I am new to here and I don't know which settings I can really tinker with) or provide me with a guide on how to do it myself?

More Info:
System Specs
CPU-Z Info (More Detailed)
MEGA Link of both the installer of current BIOS and extracted .fd file

If any of these info are lacking, please tell me and thank you for the help!  Shy
(03-04-2019, 09:23 AM)isoya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, new user here, I have a old Toshiba Satellite L745 and right now its starting to show it's age. I want to squeeze a few more years of this by OC the CPU (I am also in process of adding/modding better cooling for this laptop) but the BIOS doesn't allow it. Can anyone provide me with an unlocked BIOS? (Preferably with all of the settings unlocked as I am new to here and I don't know which settings I can really tinker with) or provide me with a guide on how to do it myself?

More Info:
System Specs
[url=CPU-Z Info][/url]CPU-Z Info (More Detailed)
MEGA Link of both the installer of current BIOS and extracted .fd file

If any of these info are lacking, please tell me and thank you for the help!  Shy
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM