Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Dell D630 Intel T9800 Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It boot after connect B23 to Vcc !

And it shows error of configuration . The BIOS shows the CPU info. not correctly.

[attachment=10800]

Looks it almost success with one last step to add the micro code to make bios identify this CPU!   Big Grin
BIOS A19 & A18 have the digital signature Sad
I've made my mod of A17 version.
(06-19-2016, 09:46 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]BIOS A19 & A18 have the digital signature Sad
I've made my mod of A17 version.

It shows error when I trying to upgrade the bios.

[attachment=10803]

And I tried another file  :  A19 with SLIC mod . It can be upgraded and looks fine  Huh , CPUZ can identify it and windows shows the CPU name correctly , all CPU function looks working well include temperature detection. Super Pi 1M spent 16s .

Any way it seems working well !!

I do appreciate  your help !! 

[attachment=10802]
A19 with SLIC mod from this topic hasn't microcode for your CPU as the native BIOS.
(06-19-2016, 11:19 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]A19 with SLIC mod from this topic hasn't microcode for your CPU as the native BIOS.

That I feel confused because this SLIC mod should not contain the new microcode. But I don't see any problem ? even the speed step and IDA function working well.

I'll try to find out why it not able to upgrade the bios and try your mod again to see what will be different?

Thanks again!
Please try my mod with native CPU. Or in pure DOS.
Download Coreinfo, run it command line and post results.
(06-19-2016, 03:05 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Download Coreinfo, run it command line and post results.

Yes

[attachment=10805]

Seems everything fine  Huh
OK. Windows load needed microcode. If BIOS don't stop on booting with any error or warning then you don't need any mod of BIOS.
(06-19-2016, 11:21 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]OK. Windows load needed microcode. If BIOS don't stop on booting with any error or warning then you don't need any mod of BIOS.

Maybe Dell added all the Penryn family CPUs microcode to support T9X00 which with 800FSB?

Anyway , thanks a lot !
Pages: 1 2 3