Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ThinkPad T420 1.48 modded BIOS WANTED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As we all know its quite hard to downgrade from 1.48 to 1.46, so can anyone have the ability to do a white-list bios mod OR an easy downgrade option.
Thanks in advance.
(06-29-2016, 10:53 PM)HEYZOOS Wrote: [ -> ]As we all know its quite hard to downgrade from 1.48 to 1.46, so can anyone have the ability to do a white-list bios mod OR an easy downgrade option.
Thanks in advance.
Hello HEYZOOS,

Try following the instructions in this post for downgrading your BIOS version.

~Steven
(06-30-2016, 12:31 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2016, 10:53 PM)HEYZOOS Wrote: [ -> ]As we all know its quite hard to downgrade from 1.48 to 1.46, so can anyone have the ability to do a white-list bios mod OR an easy downgrade option.
Thanks in advance.
Hello HEYZOOS,

~Steven
Hey, thanks for the reply!
Yeah still having issues, Am I being dumb, I have the original and modded 1.46 BIOS for downgrading from 1.48 and i'm struggling to make this solution work even though i'm told on here it's the solution?! Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all once again
(06-30-2016, 01:58 AM)HEYZOOS Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2016, 12:31 AM)Sml6397 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks in advance.
Hello HEYZOOS,

~Steven
Hey, thanks for the reply!
Yeah still having issues, Am I being dumb, I have the original and modded 1.46 BIOS for downgrading from 1.48 and i'm struggling to make this solution work even though i'm told on here it's the solution?! Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you all once again

Same problem here, I can not downgrade bios version , please help
I tried to flash from msdos creating a bootable USB as shown in this tutorial,https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-HOW-TO-FLASH-MODIFIED-OR-ORIGINAL-BIOS

but it only works if you have the BIOS.WHP file,I can not continue, I have not found that file ( bios.whp ) in any modified bios I downloaded ( I've tried 3)