Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: GT72 6QD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone...new here....I'd love to unlock all hidden features for my BIOS but I am new and haven't found a guide for my actual notebook version...if anyone knows of one could you be so kind as to point me in the right direction?  Also, if one doesn't exist and I were to backup my current version and then use the correct application to edit/mod my BIOS, are there things that still should NOT be enabled even if I have an option to do so in the application?  I saw a guide for a GS60 ghost but that obviously isn't my notebook and I couldn't find if I should avoid enabling something if it shouldn't be....Ideally I'd like to be able to overclock with my 6700 cpu but since it isn't the "k" version I'm out of luck in terms of using easy BIOS settings and/or intel extreme tuning utility....it seems I can change some items in IXTU but its hard to find info for a locked cpu version...any help will be greatly appreciated....thanks so much....glad to find this site! Big Grin
bumping up this post..
I am also interested.
Glad to see someone else is looking for this! :-)