Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Dell 7559 bios fully unlocked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-15-2016, 10:22 AM)nnvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:19 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:12 AM)nnvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:08 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]your utility Readed Flash, and 3 - Error Rom file size doesnt match,
also, everytime i try read bios, it disable wifi, just info

Can you please upload the rom file you saved from afuwingui? This size problem can happen if you mod a bios that came straight from the manufacturers website.

link to backup
bios backup

This one is 8MB, much better! One more thing, if you open up afuwingui, what does "Bios Size" say?

i made prtscr Smile
afu prtscr
(08-15-2016, 10:29 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:22 AM)nnvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:19 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:12 AM)nnvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:08 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]your utility Readed Flash, and 3 - Error Rom file size doesnt match,
also, everytime i try read bios, it disable wifi, just info

Can you please upload the rom file you saved from afuwingui? This size problem can happen if you mod a bios that came straight from the manufacturers website.

link to backup
bios backup

This one is 8MB, much better! One more thing, if you open up afuwingui, what does "Bios Size" say?

i made prtscr Smile
afu prtscr

Alright, here is the new one > Download the size of the file is exactly the same as what afuwin says so this one should work
fingers crossed
i have flashed it, it goes well, restarted laptop, and i dont see any changes or something added
(08-15-2016, 10:38 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]i have flashed it, it goes well, restarted laptop, and i dont see any changes or something added

Send new pictures of the bios tabs and backup the modified rom with afuwin and send that. And you did use the /GAN command right?
(08-15-2016, 10:39 AM)nnvt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 10:38 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]i have flashed it, it goes well, restarted laptop, and i dont see any changes or something added

Send new pictures of the bios tabs and backup the modified rom with afuwin and send that

okay, first bios backup:
biosbackup2

and pictures, i dont see any difference from stock bios
pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4
(08-15-2016, 10:56 AM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]

Send new pictures of the bios tabs and backup the modified rom with afuwin and send that

okay, first bios backup:
biosbackup2

pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4

It doesn't look very promising, if I open the new backup all my modifications are no longer there this means something might have been wrong with the flash or dell uses some special kind of bios. I'm going to try and figure it out but it will take a little longer

EDIT: try flashing it once more, make sure you don't forget /GAN and make sure you use the latest bios link I sent you
i have tried it once more, /gan was there, and nothing
i hope it can be done
(08-15-2016, 11:14 AM)nnvt Wrote: [ -> ]

okay, first bios backup:
biosbackup2

pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4

It doesn't look very promising, if I open the new backup all my modifications are no longer there this means something might have been wrong with the flash or dell uses some special kind of bios. I'm going to try and figure it out but it will take a little longer

EDIT: try flashing it once more, make sure you don't forget /GAN and make sure you use the latest bios link I sent you

question:
 when i press READ in afuwingui, it started to read bios after 1/3 of memory blocks - it reads only 2/3 and 3/3 of bios memory, i think there is problem, cuz bios from dell is 12MB and i have readed only 8MB

am i correct that this flash only 4-12MB part of memory ?
(08-16-2016, 05:19 PM)flankerzo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2016, 11:14 AM)nnvt Wrote: [ -> ]

okay, first bios backup:
biosbackup2

pic1 pic2 pic3 pic4

question:
 when i press READ in afuwingui, it started to read bios after 1/3 of memory blocks - it reads only 2/3 and 3/3 of bios memory, i think there is problem, cuz bios from dell is 12MB and i have readed only 8MB

am i correct that this flash only 4-12MB part of memory ?

Just created an acct to say i'm pretty interested in the results of this bios mod as well. There is a lot of headroom and possibility for modifications with this system. Willing to even throw a few $$ your way for your time...
Pages: 1 2 3