Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Fail Startup after changing IGD memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, the problem started when i changed the IGD - pre-allocated memory using "setup_var" through EFI Shell to 256 mb everything worked great, on adapter properties was saying that i have 224 mb dedicated video memory but it was eating from RAM it was 3.70 gb available then i decided to change to 1024 mb the IGD when i rebooted boot screen was full of colored lines except the windows loading circle, nothing wrong except that, the windows started and the dedicted video memory was 0 mb, and then i sad let's change it to 512 mb, i rebooted and then it started to sound like a radio that is not on the right frequency and the screen has backlights on but nothing more just strange sound and black image i tried to clear CMOS by removing the CR2032 but that doesn't solve the problem then i tried with the JRST2001, JRST2002 and JRST2025 but it doesn't solve the problem, i tried also with a usb stick with different bios file names in the phoenix/insyde tool it says that FX64.FD is the recovery file name , i tried with different keystrokes like Win + B, Fn + B, Fn + F, Fn + Esc nothing works, so i will happy if anybody would help me i attached my bios in case, my laptop is a Satellite C850-1G6.