Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Acer Aspire 5520G - MXM Structure not found or invalid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, and sorry for my poor English  Blush

I have Acer Aspire 5520G with latest official BIOS updated, but there is few issues.
First of all, my laptop see only 2 GB of RAM memory, I put in 2 modules by 2 GB RAM but BIOS see only 2GB!?
Second, my original NVidia graphic card is dead, I brought new MMX VGA card NVidia 9600M GT but when I start up computer there is 30 second message "MXM Structure not found or invalid".
I search internet about this issue and how I figured I need some modded BIOS or what?!
I flashed BIOS with flash from this thread ( https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-B...-7220-5520 ), and it was unlock my secret BIOS but that error about MXM Structure is still there.
May You help me about this, what can I do?
Thanks.
(08-29-2016, 03:40 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try this: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/...gt.575866/

Thank You for reply, but, I downloaded modded BIOS but how to install this?
Sorry for borring You, but I am new in all of this  Blush
Run in native DOS:
PHLASH16 IC50133_MXM.WPH /c /x /s /bbl /pn /mode=3
(08-30-2016, 03:19 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Run in native DOS:
PHLASH16 IC50133_MXM.WPH /c /x /s /bbl /pn /mode=3

Thank You, I flashed BIOS with this one modded, no more MMX error, but laptop now wont charge battery and RAM is same, 2 GB only recognized ...
Thank You one more time, I give up  Confused
I just renamed Aspire_5520G_IC50133_MXM.WPH file to BIOS.WPH and flashed it with PHLASH EXE command.
Is that same way or not?
P.S. Charging is back, how, I dont know Big Grin
That same way.
Try to boot without laptop battery.
(08-30-2016, 11:53 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]That same way.
Try to boot without laptop battery.

Ok, this is results ...
I have 4 GB of RAM inside but laptop see only 2 GB.
No more MMX Error but BIOS show GPU as 0 MB?!
I can't install driver for GPU on Windows, actually, I downloaded driver from NVidia's site who don't recognize my GPU?!
Any help?  Huh
no ideas.