Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Packard Bell TV44HC black screen, no BIOS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I deactivated my onBoard Graphics Card and the next time I booted, I saw nothing,
foolish as I was, I tried to flash a new BIOS, to get the card working again...

That didn't work, so I sent my mainboard to a technician who replaced the BIOS Chips (2 Chip System).

When I want to boot now, the screen stays black, the hard drive works, but only 1 second and it seems that it doesn't read it.

The only LED on the front of my laptop that glows after it blinks shortly 1 second for the hard disk is the one for the power cord.

I tried a USB-Stick too (with LED inside) and it blinks for 1 second and then the same as above.

I'm not sure, what is wrong...the technician said, he flashed a BIOS onto the chip...
Maybe he made a mistake, because in my opinion, there's no BIOS on the chip...

Am I wrong?
I don't want to destroy anything by flashing...

Please help me, I want to work with my laptop again Sad
(09-23-2016, 05:10 AM)R0CK5T4RX Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I deactivated my onBoard Graphics Card and the next time I booted, I saw nothing,
foolish as I was, I tried to flash a new BIOS, to get the card working again...

That didn't work, so I sent my mainboard to a technician who replaced the BIOS Chips (2 Chip System).

When I want to boot now, the screen stays black, the hard drive works, but only 1 second and it seems that it doesn't read it.

The only LED on the front of my laptop that glows after it blinks shortly 1 second for the hard disk is the one for the power cord.

I tried a USB-Stick too (with LED inside) and it blinks for 1 second and then the same as above.

I'm not sure, what is wrong...the technician said, he flashed a BIOS onto the chip...
Maybe he made a mistake, because in my opinion, there's no BIOS on the chip...

Am I wrong?
I don't want to destroy anything by flashing...

Please help me, I want to work with my laptop again Sad

Please give the original BIOS
(09-23-2016, 05:38 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]Please give the original BIOS

Is that important?

Here it is
[attachment=11171]