Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Fujitsu siemens M9400 BIOS fail laptop crashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi experts,
    Iam new to this site,but found interesting discussion and solutions on BIOS.So,here is my issues I tried BIOS update on my Fuji Siemens(laptop model Esprimo Mobile 9400) with Phlash tool but unfortunately my system crashed and cannot boot again.I tried /keep trying recovery crisis steps but no success.I also purchased  EZP2010 programmer but BIOS file i downloaded from Fuji Siemens website(laptop model Esprimo Mobile 9400) it's say too long(file Size 1027 KB). Below are some steps I tried

For recovery crisis method steps I followed
  1. I tried with 16 GB USB,dont know it's not working because of that Iam going to try with 4 GB again.
  2. Also one doubt is the file got from fujitsu siemens website is FLASHABL.ROM but for recovery crisis i renamed that file as BIOS.WPH IS THAT RIGHT
    kindly help on above
For EEPROM flash method steps I followed
  1. My BIOS chip W25X80VSIG soldered to motherboard.I got IC pin connector from EZP2010 so tried clip the IC and read in another PC.One good new is i can read the IC but when i try to erase/write it gives error also the file i downloaded say too long.
Clarification needed
  •    Can I do on-board programming
  •    Why it shows too long file is there any method to compress the file.
Attached
  • My Laptop motherboard/BIOS details
  • ROM file
Thanks
Pravin