Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] InsydeH20 1.13 bios file to change DVMT-Prealloc size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone upload or help me find the bios.fd in my laptop's bios update package? I cant seem to find the bios file in the bios update package provided by my laptop's manufcturer (Acer). My laptop's BIOS version is 1.13 ad i need its bios.fd to modify the DVMT-prealloc to install hackintosh. I downloaded the zip file provided by acer that is for my current bios versionĀ (BIOS_Acer_1.13_Windows_A_A.zip)

Upon unpacking the zip file BIOS_Acer_1.13_Windows_A_A.zip It extracts one exe called "A4WAB113.exe" (the self extracting zip file bios update package) I right clicked it and clicked the "extract here" and it extracted 10 files

-BiosImageProcx64.dll
-Ding.wav
-FlsHook.exe
-FlsHook.dll
-FWUpdLcl.exe
-H2OFFT-Wx64.exe
-iscflashx64.dll
-iscflashx64.sys
-platform.ini
-xerces-c_2_7.dll

I right clicked the 3 exe one by one and neither of them gave me an option of "extract here". Can someone help? give me a guide or upload the bios.fd of insydeh20 v1.13? Thanks! also, below you can see the bios update package of my laptop so that you can find it yourself too Smile

My laptop details
Acer Aspire E14 (E5-473G)
InsydeH20 V 1.13
Motherboard: Acer
Motherboard Model: Robin_BH
Chipset: Intel Broadwell-U (i3-5005U)