Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Hp 625 bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Can someone help me with bringing back id's and wifi mac and all that. I have one Hp 625 with bad bios ic. didn't boot up or anything. after putting new bios ic boots but I need bring back ids, at least mac id so wi fi works and any serial number as i dont know is writed here on mb or not like is just one sticker on it.
old bios ic is burn out cant read anything from it

thanks
you have not to do it by hardware, you can do it software

in windows, by go to "device manger" then "Network adapters" , double click your wifi card will open a dialog
go to the "Advanced" tab, then find row name "Network address" and change it's value to any 12 digit mixed number and a-f only

and this is will work Smile
(10-26-2016, 03:13 PM)antev8 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Can someone help me with bringing back id's and wifi mac and all that. I have one Hp 625 with bad bios ic. didn't boot up or anything. after putting new bios ic boots but I need bring back ids, at least mac id so wi fi works and any serial number as i dont know is writed here on mb or not like is just one sticker on it.
old bios ic is burn out cant read anything from it

thanks

that's very nice you have the label of your wifi/network card. ok, just put this last line "MAC" value in the value of "Network address". and now you have your typical identification.