Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1 Bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=11395][attachment=11396]
Hallo All. Question? I bought this MB, Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1, 2 months ago. Updated the Bios recently to f20b and now I am stuck with a bios that locked out my SLI and external graphics cards. Only internal graphics operable. Is there a possibility that you can just mod a previous bios version to trick the machine that the Bios is new or a newer version to except the flash of it. According to Gigabyte you cannot load a old bios back onto the board. If you cannot trick the machine with a old bios can you mod the new bios to fix the SLI issue, this way I think will take longer to figure out, I will include a Bios that was stable on my machine....also the new one that cause the problem, maybe you can see the issue better.  How this exactly work you would know better. Thanx a lot for the help.....do appreciate it.....wanna game and can't because Gigabyte still didn't release a never version of bios. They say they are working on it. The f7 is the stable one and the f20b the faulty one. Thanx a mill for the help. JJ

UPDATE.

NEW Z170XGamingG1.F20d bios that resolve PCIE slot loss. New bios fix previous graphics port error.