Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] HP Envy computers (sp76913)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey modders can you please help me remove WLAN white listing also could you please enable Raid or striped configuration.
this it for HP Envy computers so it would benefit quite a few members of this community

Bios Link: http//ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76501-77000/sp76913.exe

Edit: I am also willing to mod it myself and share it if its sucessfull. is there a tutorial somewhere I can use please Link it in the Comments.

Thanks, Elecore  Big Grin
UPDATE: its too hard to mod myself,
called hp support the complain (got redirected to lots of corporate hp departments from warranty to legal. Tech support is not what you are looking for) the legal term I fought on is. When you bought the laptop you expect not to be restricted to any features meaning this is deceptive conduct (ACCC). I recommended you look up your local laws and assertively exercise them if you absolutely need these features which in my case I do, they said consumer models don't support these features, they are looking into replacing me with a "business class laptop" which has a factory unrestricted bios.
(they may not approve)