Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Lenovo ThinkPad t460 Bios Advanced menu - Whitelist Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kindly requesting the advanced options menu and whitelist unlocked for my Thinkpad T460.
Here is my bios dump [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt0c9on5nvuiw7g/t460dump.zip?dl=0][/url]using Minipro programmer.

PS. Is there any chance a latest generation Thinkpad modded bios be flashed via a software solution? (so the laptop does not have to be opened?)

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated...
(12-02-2016, 06:35 AM)Asxetos Wrote: [ -> ]Kindly requesting the advanced options menu and whitelist unlocked for my Thinkpad T460.
Here is my bios dump [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/vt0c9on5nvuiw7g/t460dump.zip?dl=0][/url]using Minipro programmer.

PS. Is there any chance a latest generation Thinkpad modded bios be flashed via a software solution? (so the laptop does not have to be opened?)

Thanks in advance, any help will be appreciated...
Hi
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only!

I would also like to have a NoWhiteList BIOS for ThinkPad T460. I have already SPI-Programmer and SOIC8 clip.
I would also pay something for such BIOS.
Modified BIOS for ThinkPad T460 is possible, but it can be flashed only with Hardware Flasher/Programmer, because the BIOS Security wouldn't allow to flash modified/unsigned BIOS Images.
does any one succeeded with flashing bios for T460?
Can you confirm Whitelist and Advanced Menu?

I newly bought a T460 and the programmer is on its way
(05-22-2018, 10:48 AM)verleihnix1 Wrote: [ -> ]does any one succeeded with flashing bios for T460?

Hi
This bios is locked for modification.
(05-22-2018, 10:51 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2018, 10:48 AM)verleihnix1 Wrote: [ -> ]does any one succeeded with flashing bios for T460?

Hi
This bios is locked for modification.

So, no way -  even with SPI programmer?
(05-22-2018, 10:54 AM)verleihnix1 Wrote: [ -> ]So, no way -  even with SPI programmer?
yes...it's RSA signed bios
Does this means that all T460 BIOS is RSA signed that makes them unable to be modified? Or is it related to BIOS version?
I plan to purchase a second hand T460, but before purchasing I would like to know whether all T460 BIOS are RSA signed or dependent on BIOS version?

Thanks.
(12-21-2019, 02:32 AM)soeryo Wrote: [ -> ]Does this means that all T460 BIOS is RSA signed that makes them unable to be modified? Or is it related to BIOS version?
I plan to purchase a second hand T460, but before purchasing I would like to know whether all T460 BIOS are RSA signed or dependent on BIOS version?

Thanks.
Hi
you can buy...there is a solution
Thanks for the reply.
Do I have some things to check to know whether the T460's BIOS that I am about to buy can be modified? BIOS version maybe? Or simply, all T460 can be modified for WiFi whitelist?

Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3