Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP T5530 64F/128R
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello so I bought this HP T5530 Model HSTNC-002L for some Retro gaming I have installed Windows 98se on it, Mainly messing with Sound at this point it has the VIA AC97 audio onboard. What I am tring to do is have it load the driver at least but also if I could be able to adjust the port and irq like some bios have???
(12-13-2016, 07:28 PM)Mousetohome Wrote: [ -> ]Hello so I bought this HP T5530 Model HSTNC-002L for some Retro gaming I have installed Windows 98se on it, Mainly messing with Sound at this point it has the VIA AC97 audio onboard. What I am tring to do is have it load the driver at least but also if I could be able to adjust the port and irq like some bios have???

Hi i also have the same Thin Client and am after the same bios mod. The bios download can be found at:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/sel...nt/3341951
Unlocked settings will mean possible sound in dos and would find a good recycling use for this Thin Client.
HP T5530.
I am hoping for the enable Legacy sound option ( possibly Sound Blaster) and irq and dma options as well if present.
Many thanks.