Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo YOGA 500-14ISK Black Screen After Bios Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
After updating the bios using the software provided by lenovo (here) the laptop does no longer post or function. I have tried using Phoenix tool to find the recovery name, but no recovery name is displayed.

I was wondering if anyone could find out the recovery name and guide me on recovering the bios. Thanks!

Mobo model number: LT41 SKL
(02-12-2017, 12:14 PM)hcm145 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
After updating the bios using the software provided by lenovo (here) the laptop does no longer post or function. I have tried using Phoenix tool to find the recovery name, but no recovery name is displayed.

I was wondering if anyone could find out the recovery name and guide me on recovering the bios. Thanks!

Hi
recovery bios - only use SPI-Programmer + clip
(02-12-2017, 05:01 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2017, 12:14 PM)hcm145 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Hi
recovery bios - only use SPI-Programmer + clip
Do you know where i can find a recovery bios? and what programmer do you recommend?
(02-12-2017, 05:04 PM)hcm145 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know where i can find a recovery bios? and what programmer do you recommend?
SPI-programmer must be compatible with your bios chip