Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Mod Request Dell Latitude D830 A17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like some help finding a person that can mod my bios, I'd really appreciate it. I don't know what information is needed to do so.
(02-17-2017, 12:36 PM)Johnnyboy17 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like some help finding a person that can mod my bios, I'd really appreciate it. I don't know what information is needed to do so.

If you want to know how do you download and install the latest BIOS for your Dell computer, then carefully implement following instructions:
Visit the Drivers & Downloads page on Dell website or visit driversdvd.com.
Identify your Dell product by clicking on Detect Product.
Alternatively, you can also either enter the Service Tag or Express Service Code of your Dell computer and click Submit. Or, select your computer manually by clicking on View Products.
Once you are in the Product Support page, if you see a page with two tabs under Optimize your system with drivers and updates labeled Guide Me and Find it myself, click on the Find it myself tab. Otherwise, proceed to Step 4
Ensure the correct Microsoft Windows Operating System is listed next to View all available updates.
Click Change OS to select the correct Microsoft Windows Operating System that is currently installed on your computer.
Click on BIOS from the list of categories.
Click Download File on the most recent version of BIOS that is listed.
Click Save and choose the path where you would like to save the downloaded file on your computer (if prompted).
Once the download is complete, click Run.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Get full details in Dell Latitude D830 Manual.