Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: help can't flash eeprom ch341A file lenght beyond range will be ignored
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sory before for my bad english

help me, i cant flash the bios , because when i open the bios file, ch341a will show message
( file lenght beyond range will be ignored)

and how to force flash because when verify or when at final flash that show message (Chip Main Memory With the contents are in disagreement)

so my laptop is want turn on now, because ch341a wan't flash the bios,,

that sience after i flash the bios and final flash show message (Chip Main Memory With the contents are in disagreement) and my laptop want power on anymore
update: i succsess flash the dump bios, i check the hex data , and that right,, but my laptop still want turn on,,
i did plugin the ac adpter to the connector,
and press the power button , but still nothing happen,

help me p;lesae Sad

lastest update: i recheck the hex, my backup bios is something missing, i compare to another backup bios i get on other web,

then when i want to flash the bios where i get on other web, that want flash,, still show (Chip Main Memory With the contents are in disagreement)

Thx before..
thx i solved it Big Grin
(02-22-2017, 01:10 PM)yohanes277 Wrote: [ -> ]thx i solved it Big Grin

how you did it? mine is also saying file lenght beyond range. im looking for solution like yours. .tnx in advance!