Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Unable to follow CRISIS instructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to follow the instructions on this page in order to use CRISIS.

Ultimately, I want to install the modded BIOS from this thread.

The problem occurs at Step 3: "Select your USB flashdrive and click start."

The WINCRIS program gives the following error: "Project path must be specified! The folder must contain both BIOS.ROM and PLATFORM.BIN files or a BIOS.WPH file  Enter project path or select browser."

Upon clicking OK, the program closes.

My Internet search suggested putting the BIOS mod files in the same folder as the WINCRIS files but this doesn't appear to help in this case.

Please advise on how to proceed. Thanks!

Edit: Does this work for anyone? I've tried now on three different PCs but all are running Win 10 (with Win XP SP3 compatibility mode as per instructions)
(02-24-2017, 07:01 PM)seanspotatobusiness Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to follow the instructions on this page in order to use CRISIS.

Ultimately, I want to install the modded BIOS from this thread.

The problem occurs at Step 3: "Select your USB flashdrive and click start."

The WINCRIS program gives the following error: "Project path must be specified! The folder must contain both BIOS.ROM and PLATFORM.BIN files or a BIOS.WPH file  Enter project path or select browser."

Upon clicking OK, the program closes.

My Internet search suggested putting the BIOS mod files in the same folder as the WINCRIS files but this doesn't appear to help in this case.

Please advise on how to proceed. Thanks!

Edit: Does this work for anyone? I've tried now on three different PCs but all are running Win 10 (with Win XP SP3 compatibility mode as per instructions)

I found another version somewhere which worked.