Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Solved] Intel DG41AN micro code update for Xeon (LGA771)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(01-11-2019, 05:41 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Tell sSpec of your E5440.
Can you boot in DOS with it on this motherboard?

SLBBJ (E0) COSTARICA E5440
Make DOS USB-stick (e.g, by Rufus), download and unzip all files for the modded version of CHECKUP7 to this DOS USB-stick.
Install your Xeon E5440, boot from this DOS USB-stick and make a photo of the screen with results.
(01-11-2019, 01:27 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Make DOS USB-stick (e.g, by Rufus), download and unzip all files for the modded version of CHECKUP7 to this DOS USB-stick.
Install your Xeon E5440, boot from this DOS USB-stick and make a photo of the screen with results.

first boot bios + usb (free DOS) = picture 1

second boot bios + usb (free DOS) = picture 2
OK.
Now make a screenshot of regedit with expanded key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0
And a screenshot of CPU-Z is needed.
Did I do everything right?
All OK. Now microcode is loaded by BIOS.
(01-14-2019, 02:28 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]All OK. Now microcode is loaded by BIOS.

it turns out bios through DOS?
CHECKUP7 has injected microcode in BIOS.
I launched the processor at 100% load of the Aida64 Extreme Edition program (the test passed perfectly 30 minutes).

Thank you so much from Russia !!! Thank you friend!
I considered the sst25vf016b chipset BIOS (ver 0018) with microcode for xeon e5440 (SLBBJ (E0) COSTARICA).

This BIOS dump can now be run on any motherboard with xeon e5440?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7