Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: HP Elitebook 8570p Bios password reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys,

I'm trying to reset the password of bios HP elitebook 8570p , did somebody tried to reset the password?

I have tried alot of options, first to contact HP to send the SMC.bin file but they didn't offer me help for my country,second option i found in this forum is to reset the UUID in FFFFF... , but i don't know how to do this reset because the password is in my bios.

Maybe its not correctly thread to post this request.

I would appreciate your help.
I need current backup of your BIOS.
(03-29-2017, 01:50 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I need current backup of your BIOS.

Hi !

I need Bios password reset too.
What of BIOS backup needed - I can read dump per "universal bios backup toolkit" or per CH341 programmer?
One request more - whitelist removal if it is possible.
New BIOS at HP site http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp79501-80000/sp79728.exe

Thanks...
(07-25-2017, 04:04 AM)Schu Wrote: [ -> ]What of BIOS backup needed - I can read dump per "universal bios backup toolkit" or per CH341 programmer?
anyone
Bad news. BIOS does not store passwords, only SHA-1 hash from them.
That is further? If I found dump without password, I would be able in my laptop write. Can it help?
I have find image, but i don't know is it for Intel or diskret video, may be it give anything https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6IqcVT...VNODA/view
I can try to remove a password from your dump. But I need full your(!) dump by CH341A programmer.
Link in PM
Schu Wrote:I immediately have flash. On the first sight looks very good - BIOS accessible. I make test a few days. But, in any case, first many many thanks.
(07-27-2017, 11:34 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]
Schu Wrote:I immediately have flash. On the first sight looks very good - BIOS accessible. I make test a few days. But, in any case, first many many thanks.

I have the exact same HP model with the exact same problem(HP EliteBook 8570p). I bought it few days ago from a person who doesn't remember the BIOS password. Is there a way that the file made for Schu to work for me? If not can I ask you to help me with my BIOS Please?! Thanks a lot!!!
Pages: 1 2