Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request Dell Inspiron 3455 Vostro 3055 Fully Unlocked Bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been searching and attempting the various methods the to unlock all menus and options within my BIOS 4.2.0. I have a Dell Inspiron 3455 with an AMI motherboard, AptioV. After all of the failed attempts, I give up and making this request. I appreciate any assistance. The forum won't allow me to attach the afuwin.rom file I saved from the AptioV firmware tool saying it's too big. The biggest issue I have with this computer is I can't set the clock and latency of the RAM, it's way under performing. My motherboard is capable of 1866, OEM install was 1600, I upgraded to two 1866. I only have two slots and they are a matching pair. Any way to get the BIOS to automatically reset clock values? I tried a cmos reset. Please and thank you for any help.

*Update: I was able to attach my afuwin.rom as a zip file. I was burning the midnight oil on my third night of obsession trying to unlock everything in my BIOS. I have other computers I was able to do this with but more popular I guess so it was very straight forward, simple fix in comparison.