Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Help downgrade bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I'm having some trouble trying to downgrade from this version of the BIOS.

After I installed the newest bios for my notebook, F.43, I got some intermittent mouse lag. Then I tried to downgrade to the previous one, but when the installer extracts and tries to open the "InsydeFlash.exe", Windows just freezes and I need to force shut down (it also happens when I try to open InsydeFlash manually). I already tried waiting to see if Windows recovers, but it stayed froze for hours.
           Tried to downgrade through the UEFI, but it returns a error: "Unable to find bios signature file". So I tried the crisis recovery Win + B method. Any previous version I tried using this method made the capslock blink 2 times (code for "bios corruption")...strangely I can successfully reinstall F.43 using this method.

Notes:
-Trying to reinstall F.43 under Windows will also cause it to freeze.
-Already tried installing through Windows 7, 8.1, 10. All of them freezes before opening the InsydeFlash.
-Never had an unsuccessful bios installation.

I'm trying to do this for some months. I did contacted HP but they couldn't help me. Also considered SPI prog + clip but can't afford for now =(
So any help will be greatly appreciated!

HP Pavilion 14 v066br