Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Lenovo H50-55 CPU Settings Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I have a Lenovo H50-55 with an AMD FX unlocked processor that I'd like to properly overclock through the BIOS; however, I don't seem to have access to the appropriate menus to do so and humbly request help unlocking them. I have the UEFI-style BIOS which I'm unfamiliar with so I hope this is the right place to post. I'm also not sure how to create a backup as I don't know which tools are appropriate for my system. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Tongue
(04-10-2017, 01:30 AM)Banditt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I have a Lenovo H50-55  with an AMD FX unlocked processor that I'd like to properly overclock through the BIOS; however, I don't seem to have access to the appropriate menus to do so and humbly request help unlocking them. I have the UEFI-style BIOS which I'm unfamiliar with so I hope this is the right place to post. I'm also not sure how to create a backup as I don't know which tools are appropriate for my system. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Tongue

Shameless bump for great justice!