Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Intel DG41WV and Xeon X5450, microcode update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
There is no "modded BIOS". Only the way to inject suitable microcode.
Can someone inject suitable microcode to enable 8GB (2x4GB) RAM?
RAM limits aren't related to CPU on this platform.
Hi guys how are you? I need help, who can help me, I really appreciate it, I bought a Xeon E5450 modified for lga 775 for my motherboard (dg41wv) and putting it on the motherboard, it didn't work, the Windows logo appeared and then I turned off the computer, then i found out about the microcodes, after several researches, i put the microcodes through Checkup7, and it worked, the computer connected correctly with the processor, but my computer is extremely slow, i can't use it, it's so slow, so i wanted to know if there's more any solution, my BIOS is at the most up to date version (0018), should i downgrade? Or should I try taking the processor out and putting it back in? help me please, I don't have much money so I'm trying to make it work
Bielito
Did you disable C1E in BIOS settings?

Try to disable intelppm service in Windows:
sc config intelppm start= disabled
(11-20-2022, 02:14 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Bielito
Did you disable C1E in BIOS settings?
 Hi, I saw what you sent here now, I really don't know how to work with the forum, I'm sorry, I did disable C1E, but it continued the same, I'll try to do this second solution that you sent in a little while, and I'll send you the result well?
(11-20-2022, 02:14 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try to disable intelppm service in Windows:
sc config intelppm start= disabled
I disabled the configuration in cmd and it didn't work :/ is there still another solution? the person who sent a message to this thread a while ago kind of had the same problem as mine, that of being extremely slow, I even sent him a message here on the forum, but he hasn't accessed it for over a year
Hi, how are you? apparently there are no more solutions, right? I researched and researched about this adapted processor, which would work on my board and anyway, all the research made me sure, but putting the processor on I already saw a problem, so I added the microcodes, and anyway, I think I'll try to sell the processor, but I find it difficult for someone to buy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6