Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Help Recovery bios acer Ao756
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Acer Ao756 but got brick after instal bios from Dos 2days ago.
Display black, power lights on. I really need help now.
Someone please help me.
here my bios original

https://www.sendspace.com/file/pwzxq8

Thanks in advance
The recovery name is "BIOS.fd".
There are three possible images, I've uploaded them here with the right name: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NHIB...jhnS0JHVzA
I'm not sure which one you need, so you'll need to try till you find the correct one.

Recovery procedure:
1. Copy the BIOS file to an empty and with FAT16/32 formatted usb stick.
2. Unplug the AC adapter.
3. Remove the battery of the notebook (skip this step in case you can't remove the battery).
4. Plug in the USB flash disk.
5. Press and hold < Fn > and < Esc >, and then plug in the AC adapter while still holding < Fn > and < Esc >.
6. Press the Power button. You can now stop holding < Fn > and < Esc >.
7. The BIOS flash should now begin, the fans will spin up and the power led will light up. It will take a while and the notebook will shut down after the flashing process is finished.
thanks
i have try Plug in the USB flash disk, Press and hold < Fn > and <Esc >, and then plug in the AC adapter while still holding < Fn > and < Esc > then
lights of usb stick fat32's on but when i press power button flashdisk lights off. I'm confused know
should i try other usb stick?
I have try again and now when i hold Fn and Esc then plug in AC adapter light of flashdisk's blinkin and same when i press power its show off nothing happen to flashdisk and when i wait 4-5m my laptop got hot under body near fan.
Sorry for bad my english
today my laptop still bricked
Sorry, if none of the uploaded BIOSes work, I cannot help you.
Maybe the recovery process does not work because of the corrupt BIOS.
In that case, the BIOS can only be reflashed with a SPI-programmer.