Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo 100-15ibd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i already asked this question a bit of time ago, and someone told me that i needed SPI Programmer for flashing an unlocked BIOS. I wanted to know if the situation has changed or if it's still like before. There's no other way other than flashing the bios with the programmer? No software way exists? I need modded BIOS only because i need to change the DVMT for Intel Graphics.. i tried with an EFI shell but the variables are locked.. thanks Smile
(05-01-2017, 05:10 AM)Fullzerz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i already asked this question a bit of time ago, and someone told me that i needed SPI Programmer for flashing an unlocked BIOS. I wanted to know if the situation has changed or if it's still like before. There's no other way other than flashing the bios with the programmer? No software way exists? I need modded BIOS only because i need to change the DVMT for Intel Graphics.. i tried with an EFI shell but the variables are locked.. thanks Smile
Hi
miracle has not happenedSmile
only SPI-programmer
(05-01-2017, 05:32 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2017, 05:10 AM)Fullzerz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, i already asked this question a bit of time ago, and someone told me that i needed SPI Programmer for flashing an unlocked BIOS. I wanted to know if the situation has changed or if it's still like before. There's no other way other than flashing the bios with the programmer? No software way exists? I need modded BIOS only because i need to change the DVMT for Intel Graphics.. i tried with an EFI shell but the variables are locked.. thanks Smile
Hi
miracle has not happenedSmile
only SPI-programmer
Hahahahaha ok thanks anyway Smile
You don't know any other method to change DVMT? If not, you can close this thread, thanks Smile
You might be able to change some settings this way (needs to be adapted): http://www.geektech.co.nz/how-to-unlock-...enovo-y700