Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: m2n68-la (narra5) v5.49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would someone be able to help me mod the bios with a hp/ Compaq bios from a m2n68-la (narra5) v5.49 with a Compaq/hp slic v2.1?

The bios currently has a embedded slic v 2.0 and I wish to update it.

I have attempted to mod the bios with the 0+2 method  and the pubkey method but it failed to work.

this motherboard is an oem Compaq motherboard made by asus for OEM

this is the latestbios bios v 5.49

[attachment=12421]

rweverything report

[attachment=12422]
(05-04-2017, 05:52 AM)professor_jonny Wrote: [ -> ]Would someone be able to help me mod the bios with a hp/ Compaq bios from a m2n68-la (narra5) v5.49 with a Compaq/hp slic v2.1?

The bios currently has a embedded slic v 2.0 and I wish to update it.

I have attempted to mod the bios with the 0+2 method  and the pubkey method but it failed to work.
this motherboard is an oem Compaq motherboard made by asus for OEM
this is the latestbios bios v 5.49

rweverything report

try ISA method for this mobo
(05-05-2017, 01:13 AM)Serg008 Wrote: [ -> ]try ISA method for this mobo

Yip I just tried that method now and it has worked I was just a bit reluctant to tempt fate and try every method incase I ended up with a brick thanks for the tip :-).

bios attached below with HP slic 2.1

[attachment=12434]

I just uses the asus awdflash utility from a freedos boot disk using built using rufus and worked a treat.
I know it's an old thread, but I just wanted to say thanks professor_jonny for uploading that file. I was trying to find a bios update for an HP p6243w, and the only one I could find required Windows Vista to run the installer. It had Windows 7 on it, so instead of installing Vista solely to update the bios, I used WinFlash utility and the NA55_SIC.49 file you provided to successfully update bios.