Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Anyone with expertise willing to crack the Insyde F.36 rev A BIOS!!? Be Aweeesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets start with some specs  Cool

HP 15 au020wm (Pavilion) 8GiG version/DDR4.
   CPU info in attachment

That being said, BIOS is completely locked down by the duches over at HP (no offense to any techs/ scripters over there)
 Its like they take pride in it.
  Anywho, YES! It would be awesome if a talented individual on the forums here would take the time out to mod one of these compatible bios(s)es?? 
Its F.36 Rev A as well as/or F.26. Goal is simple overclocking, and I need it as bad as the next guy. Go to get my fix you know? 
I mean as I cant find a single relevant forum or document ANYWHERE I assumed HP has made it impossible so to speak.  Will a way right? Heres my will......be my way     ( I know [censored]) (jk)
     I am moderately experienced in computers across the board, but no expert. Point being I'm not just some dude dawdling around the internet not knowing anything. I do some things myself.   Next point being OFCOURSE I AM WILLING TO TEST!! I AM CLEARLY EVEN WILLING TO BRICK MY LAPTOP. Ive brought my share back to life that's for sure. I go the distance....48 hour binges just to get it right. THEN STOP and sleep. So yea lay it on me. What yall got?

Also wasn't clear on what was meant by screen of setup menus, so I attached a few pertinent files