Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo G580 20157 Bootloop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help, professional and no joke. In running the g580 20157 and I'm stuck in a boot loop. I've tried every fix, besides bios recovery, 2 reasons. 1 I don't know the bios version. 2 I have a blank hdd. (The cloner iso for Linux wiped my hard drive) idk what to do so I'll explain it.
If I do the fn+r the camera light stays on longer and if I remove ram, 12gb (4+8) it stays on forever. I've took it apart, cleaned it, left cmos out over night, every trick on lenovo support. I remember updating bios I just don't remember the version I updated to. The screen stays black, hdmi or vga doesn't show anything. There is a click when it shuts down with and without hdd. I had windows 10 and ubuntu 16.10. Prior to this I had many issues with Windows, I.e. fonts disappearing from system, boot order messed up and boot menu erased. Decided to get rid of Windows, resized ubuntu after formatting the Windows partition, including recovery partitions. That's when everything went haywire.
Please give me any news minus I need a new computer.