Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP Pavilion dv6/dv7 (sp48896) - pretty please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I've been looking for ages for the correct whitelist removed bios but without success for my father's HP pavilion dv6-2113sa. Camilomil only has sp47530(F.13) but is not compatible with my laptop. What I provide is the super-rare sp48896(F.15) and I would politely ask if someone can remove the whitelist and, if possible unlock all options. Thank you so much.

File:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwVYk4...jNWclJmME0
Confused hi, i've tried, but i am not sure it would work or not because i am a freshman, so it may get nothing or cause other problems or brick your device, which is the worse result. you could download the file if you really want to try
Ok, I take everything back. This guy is a complete genius! After WiDef pm'd me with a last mod attempt and after a last ditch to flash the bios, it worked like a charm! I've added a link so others can enjoy this mod in here. Thanks man!  Big Grin

P.S. This bios mod works with HP Pavilion dv6-2xxx and dv7 laptops with AMD CPUs only. For other models, WiDef is your first mate.