Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo Thinkpad T460S Clean Bios Password Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, I need your help, been stuck with this for a week.
I need your help to clean bios supervisor password of my bin file that i dumped from my lenovo thinkpad t460s.

[attachment=12595]

Motherboard: THP1H-9      CN HSB
Uefi Bios Version: N1CET47  (1.15)

Thanks in advances!
Greetings. doni.
(06-06-2017, 06:30 AM)donidony Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys, I need your help, been stuck with this for a week.
I need your help to clean bios supervisor password of my bin file that i dumped from my lenovo thinkpad t460s.

Motherboard: THP1H-9      CN HSB
Uefi Bios Version: N1CET47  (1.15)

Thanks in advances!
Greetings. doni.

what is password i try to recode and remove pass
Hi Guys,
I bought a used Lenovo T460s, unfortunately it has a supervisor password ...
please help me get this away.

If I did something wrong with this thread, excuse me, I don't know me very well here ...

I also apologize for my discussion because I use a translator, but my German is perfect ...

Thanks in advance for your help

Kind regards
the Newcomer
(01-03-2020, 09:01 AM)do-it-yourselfer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,
I bought a used Lenovo T460s

Kind regards
the Newcomer
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
Hey guy's, I'm similarly stumped on a T460s, purchased with a supervisor lock =\ Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a newbie when it comes to flashing BIOS but I'm willing to purchase the necessary tools and offer compensation once the task is complete!

Thanks in advance
Zelly
(04-16-2021, 09:25 PM)Zelly Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guy's, I'm similarly stumped on a T460s, purchased with a supervisor lock =\ Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a newbie when it comes to flashing BIOS but I'm willing to purchase the necessary tools and offer compensation once the task is complete!

Thanks in advance
Zelly
Hi
I already replied to your message
Check your PM
Excellent assistance, Highly Recommended.