Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 3442 & 3542 BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I would like some help regarding BIOS mod for enabling boot option via caddy drive on my Dell Inspiron 3542. The service tag is: 80NG412.

Note: I know the risks for such an operation and me and me alone would be responsible in case of a mishap. I have done this before on a Lenovo G500 and so I fairly know the procedure too (if that helps!).

Thank you.
Good morning / good afternoon / good night guys!

I have a Dell Inspiron 3442 notebook, and I need to unlock the "advanced" tab, to change some settings that will allow me to do hackintosh. I have a TL886A / CS EPROM programmer, and I backed up the BIOS, which will be attached ...

Can someone unblock the advanced tab?

Sorry for any possible English error, I'm using a translator!
(06-25-2018, 03:01 PM)bpeletronica Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning / good afternoon / good night guys!

I have a Dell Inspiron 3442 notebook, and I need to unlock the "advanced" tab, to change some settings that will allow me to do hackintosh. I have a TL886A / CS EPROM programmer, and I backed up the BIOS, which will be attached ...

Can someone unblock the advanced tab?

Sorry for any possible English error, I'm using a translator!
Hi!
Your bios mod done. Check your PM.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It's working perfectly !!! You rock!
Hi, I would like to make my HDD Caddy working properly. Can someone help me with that?
Hi.
I need a bios mod to access advanced settings for properly configure hackintosh.
My laptop is a Dell 3542 with service tag JK46832 and I'm using A12 bios : Download File
Please , feel free, to implement any other mods you think optimum.
Thanks in advance.
Hello, 
I'd like to request an unlocked version of my laptop's (Inspiron 15 3542) BIOS (currently 3442A15), so I'll be able to overclock my cpu to get better performance.
The BIOS I have a has been released recently (URL: https://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukbsdt1/drivers/driversdetails?driverid=80kxw&oscode=wt64a&productcode=inspiron-15-3542-laptop&lwp=rt ). I have been told, that there is a risk of bricking my computer entirely, but I am willing to take my chances.
Thanks a lot.
I would be really thankful if someone could add an option in my laptop's BIOS to enable/disable its discrete GPU and to whitelist the mPCIe slot so that I can connect my eGPU adapter in it. I wanna setup an external GPU setup using EXP GDC beast.
Link to my laptop's bios:
https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER03716480M/1/3442A12.EXE
Pages: 1 2