Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Aspire M5-581T(G)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Everyone.

I have a Acer Aspire M5-581T with InsydeH20 2.11 BIOS and i am looking to unlock the advanced tab on the bios.
Here is my BIOS file https://www.dropbox.com/s/ap3a55dihf7irpq/BIOS.zip?dl=0
Here is a picture of my BIOS https://www.dropbox.com/s/x1le011poi8dtv...3.jpg?dl=0

Thanks in advance.
After flashing my acer aspire m5-581T to get the advanced tab everything worked perfectly until i changed the vram and now when i try to turn it on it just gives me a black screen no acer logo or anything power light is on though.

Thanks in advanced
I have tried both of those. Sometimes it will turn on with the black screen then turn off then back on to the black screen over and over again.
Go to the service...
Is there any way to reset my laptops bios settings by doing something to the motherhood other than reseting cmos battery
Links to thread here are dead, so I was wondering if I could have Acer Aspire M5-581T bios entirely unlocked? 

Download link 

I have a eeprom programmer coming soon so once it arrives, I'm up for anything!    Big Grin
(04-24-2018, 09:16 AM)shaun279 Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately the laptop doesn't have a hard drive nor OS installed, is it possible to enable the 20 GB SSD cache as a seperate storage via bios modding? it is not detected in installation and in BIOS
use Live CD (usb) Win 7
(04-24-2018, 10:35 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2018, 09:16 AM)shaun279 Wrote: [ -> ]unfortunately the laptop doesn't have a hard drive nor OS installed, is it possible to enable the 20 GB SSD cache as a seperate storage via bios modding? it is not detected in installation and in BIOS
use Live CD (usb) Win 7

Thank you! flash has succeeded and advanced menu is unlocked! though there are some setting i feel is missing such as disabling bluetooth.

Unfortunately after tweaking around the advanced settings, I still could not get the msata SSD (not M.2) to show up in BIOS... it is originally used for caching but I would like to use it as storage drive.
Pages: 1 2